Well, it's time to bring you our latest "Features of the week" post. We have plenty of interesting article features and interview clips to share, so let's get started.
1. "Making Money the Warren Buffett Way". A US News & World Report feature.
2. "Credit market turmoil may last years", according to a Societe General report.
3. "Easy Credit, Spoiled Dreams". Reuters' report on the "Subprime Mortgage Fallout".
4. Quick meltdown - American Home Mortgage, which specialized in "Alt-A" mortgages and adjustable-rate loans, is widely expected to file for bankruptcy as 7,000 employees are fired.
5. A secret World War II nuclear city is now open to tourists.
6. "Greenspan has left more than a wall of worry to overcome".
7. So far, so good for commodities. The asset class has so far been immune to the turmoil in the credit and equity markets.
8. Tragic bridge collapse highlights America's aging infrastructure.
9. Mises blog on, "The Coming Second Life Business Cycle".
10. Jim Rogers on China, commodities, housing, subprime, and the great credit bubble.
11. Jim Rogers makes a second Bloomberg appearance, sharing his views on Asian business, emerging-market investments, housing, water, commodities, and oil on the "Taking Stock" program.
12. "Flying Solo: The Aviator and Libertarian Philosophy".
Thanks for reading Finance Trends Matter. Enjoy your weekend!