Dollars vs. euros, Ron Paul and the Fed, miracles of nature and science, and more. That's a taste of what's in store for this Friday's edition of, "Features of the week".
1. Buy gold to side-step collapsing dollar, says Marc Faber in his latest commentary for AMEInfo.
2. Paul versus Bernanke on dollar, inflation. Bernanke is the professor and Ron Paul is the unruly "grad student" in this ABC News story.
Video clip and Fed sophistry included.
3. Contrary signals on the dollar/euro? Jay-Z flashes euros and a supermodel attaches a payment in euros clause to her endorsement contract.
4. "The Credit Markets - Tragedy or Farce?". Michael Lewitt's speech at the Bank Credit Analyst Conference centers on the opportunity within the recent credit market fallout.
5. Greenspan absolves himself. Housing, credit bubbles not his fault.
6. Why actors and models love to hang out with Hugo Chavez.
7. Excellent Fast Company cover article on mechanic Jonathan Goodwin, who uses ingenuity to ramp up car mileage and horsepower, while dropping emissions.
8. Where the ego, personal improvement, and investment strategy collide. The Financial Philosopher on, "Becoming Nobody".
9. Scientists discover an extensive new planetary system.
10. Dolphins save surfer from shark. I've always thought that dolphins were the most radical mammals around. And they still continue to help us even after all we've done to them and their ocean environments. Pretty amazing.
Cheers gang, and remember to bookmark Finance Trends Matter.