Hope your Friday is going well. We have some great articles and video features to help start your weekend in our, "Features of the week".
1. US stocks gain on Lehman buyout rumors (the "good" kind of rumors).
2. Investors quit Russia after Georgia war.
3. Nonidentical twins: solvency and liquidity.
4. Three hours with Warren Buffett: CNBC videos and transcripts (Thanks, BMB).
5. Lessons from Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger.
6. In defense of short-selling: Doug Kass.
7. Key to happineness is freedom, not income.
8. "Thinking outside the game" - The Financial Philosopher.
9. Charlie Rose speaks with artist, Francesco Clemente (Thanks, Luke).
Thanks for visiting Finance Trends Matter. Enjoy your weekend, and stop by often.