Please enjoy our, "Features of the week".
1. US Q2 GDP revised up to 3.3% on higher exports, spending.
But is the BEA measuring growth or inflation?
2. As the credit crisis continues, consumers will be forced to save.
3. Merrill losses wipe away longtime profits.
4. Credit crisis has produced some surprising winners and losers.
5. Derivatives law sheds light on the financial ripple effect.
6. Pressure mounts on Thailand's PM as protests spread.
7. Reports of Steve Jobs' death are greatly exaggerated.
8. Economist: Is farmland overvalued?
9. FT dopes out the long-term outlook for emerging markets.
10. China's tallest skyscraper meets surging office demand (video).
11. Skyscrapers and Business Cycles - Mark Thornton.
12. Cambodia is building up its economy and attracting investors.
13. Mark Mobius finds Vietnam's stock market attractive.
14. Brother, can you spare some gold coins?
15. "GSEs: too big to survive", says Michael Pento.
Thanks for reading Finance Trends Matter. Hope you've enjoyed this week's posts.
You can bookmark us for future reference and subscribe to our site feed to keep up with all our recent posts. Enjoy your weekend, and visit often.