Many fascinating articles to share in our, "Features of the week".
1. Halloween anniversary of a global stock market peak.
2. Approaching zero: Fed cuts to 1%, and may do more.
3. Chart Chatter: a look at the major US share indices.
4. Commodities head for worst month in 52 years.
5. Controlled Greed on John Maynard Keynes: the money manger.
6. Do we need more of Keynes now? - Frank Shostak.
7. Intervention doesn't work: Jim Rogers' quarrel with CNBC.
8. Marc Faber: "Bernanke is a disaster".
9. Short sellers aren't jackals, they're bears, Fleckenstein says.
10. Money worries should be telling (and teaching) you something.
11. Why thugs must not be allowed to prevail - Luke Johnson.
12. Peak oil: are oil prices destined to rise again?
13. Farm credit squeeze may cut crop output, spur food crisis.
14. Many US homebuyers underwater; Hamptons home prices plunge.
15. Steve Forbes: How capitalism will save us.
16. Strongest link in an unbroken chain: How Wojciech Kruk defended his family jewelry business from a competitor's hostile takeover.
17. It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
Thanks for reading Finance Trends Matter. Visit often, and if you'd like to keep up with our posts in a feed reader, subscribe to our free site feed.