Some of the more notable stories and market items of the day.
1. AIG gets $150 billion government bailout; posts huge loss.
2. Obama set to push "big bang" reform package.
3. Hedge fund star Greg Coffey astounds City. (Hat tip: Fintag)
4. Fed reverses itself on promises of transparency.
5. Treasury illegally repeals tax law; a quiet windfall for banks.
6. Bear Stearns risk manager to guard henhouse: Caroline Baum.
7. Meredith Whitney joins FT.com for a video interview.
8. Northern Trust commentary on China's stimulus package.
Thanks for stopping in. Join us tomorrow, as we discuss the bigger picture of finance blogging and the future of this blog (your input will help us here). See you then!