Good news, bad news, you know I've had my share...and we're bringing you all the latest in our, "Features of the week".
1. Worst year for US jobs since 1945.
2. Congressional panel steps up criticism of Treasury over TARP.
3. Satyam fraud case sparks corporate ethics debate in India.
4. UK cuts rates to 315-year low to boost lending.
5. What would Sir John Templeton say about the financial panic?
6. Investment Postcards recaps the markets of 2008 and looks ahead to 2009.
7. Where (and how) to invest in 2009 - Financial Philosopher.
8. Leave the past in the past and welcome 2009 - Kirk Report.
9. FT Short View: Bears in the money.
10. Are we witnessing the ultimate bull trap?
11. You will not be missed: list of Macy's store closings.
12. Supertanker freed after ransom was paid, pirates say.
13. Jim Chanos says hedge funds face regulation.
14. Nouriel Roubini feels the worst is still ahead of us.
15. US debt is losing its appeal in China.
16. Mike Hewitt on the fate of paper money.
17. Checklist for life and trading - Daily Speculations & Zen Trader.
Enjoyed this week's posts? Subscribe to our site feed or bookmark Finance Trends Matter to your favorites and keep up with all our latest posts.
Thanks for reading, and enjoy your weekend!