Get set for our, "Features of the week".
1. Consumer prices show smallest gain in 54 years.
2. The bailout endgame: drama of Citi and Bank of America.
3. Audacity defined: David Kotok on Geithner and Obama.
4. Stimulating comments: Bernanke on further bank bailouts.
5. Joseph Dancy's market outlook for 2009.
6. Credit crisis watch: gaining positive traction.
7. There's unemployment, and then there's unemployment.
8. John Paulson: "the man who made too much" (Portfolio).
9. Long ring finger may point to wealth in traders, study finds.
10. Gary Shilling says banks may need more federal bailouts (video).
11. Wilbur Ross considers buying large banks (video).
12. Security net wraps capital for inaugaral.
13. Pension pandemic: part one, part two.
14. Apple's Steve Jobs takes leave of absence to deal with health.
15. Are too many people going to college?
16. Hyperinflation: Zimbabwe's worthless trillion dollar notes.
17. Mish on the most galling statement of the week.
Thanks for reading Finance Trends Matter. Check us out in your RSS feed reader or bookmark us for future visits. Enjoy your weekend!