It's been a while since we rolled up a new "Features" post, but we're serving one up today. Enjoy our latest selection of Friday links.
1. Robert Murphy: busting the myth of "green jobs".
2. America's AAA rating at risk: David Walker.
3. Hayman Capital's Kyle Bass predicts sovereign defaults.
4. Global crisis 'vastly worse' than 1930s, Taleb says.
5. Distressed debt investors work fallout of buy-out boom.
6. An offer US banks could not refuse: Paulson's tactics.
See also: 10/15/08 post, "Treasury bank plan: not so 'voluntary'".
7. Deleveraging is the only real solution to the crisis.
8. TARP beneficiary says 'sham' bailouts help speculators.
9. Buffett knows how to avoid common value traps.
10. 'Buy and hold' is not dead (if properly defined).
11. A brief history and Dow Theory update: Tim Wood.
Have a great weekend, and thanks for checking in with Finance Trends Matter (click here to subscribe to our RSS feed). We'll see you all next week!