It's been a while since we last updated our regular linkfest, but have no fear: "Features of the Week" is here. Enjoy the market-fueled goodness.
1. Jim Rogers chats with Pimm Fox about commodities, inflation, and the outlook for global equity markets - Bloomberg.
2. Hedge fund managers are cautious on market rally while real economy is shrinking; see liquidity driven market - FinAlternatives.
3. David Rosenburg fumes over the bear market rally - FT Alphaville.
4. The rise and fall and rise of US cities (interactive graphic) - Infectious Greed.
5. In depth interviews with Jim Chanos - Marketfolly.
6. Are gold and US Treasuries in conflict? - Gregor.us.
7. Don't miss MacroTwits discussion hour with GregorMacdonald, Sundays at 9 pm EST - Stocktwits TV.
8. Has anyone noticed that silver is up 56% year to date? - Reuters.
9. Be sure to check in with Upsidetrader and Abnormal Returns for more excellent weekend linkfests.
Thanks for reading Finance Trends Matter. You can also keep with us via RSS and on Twitter. Have a great weekend!