Some Friday reading (and listening material) for you in our, "Features of the Week".
1. Medvedev says he'll make Russia a "dream" for foreigners - Bloomberg TV.
2. Russian President Medvedev's interview on BP, Euro, political instability - WSJ.
3. North America in the lead? ETF assets & money flow. - Derek Hernquist.
4. James Rickards on, "Why BP Will Not Survive" - King World News.
5. Looking for stocks making "The Next Big Move" - Joe Fahmy.
6. "Refusing to Be Counted": a conscientious objector to the census - Vijay Boyapati.
7. Interview with Jim Rickards on IMF, a global currency, and the economy - King World News.
Hope you enjoyed these articles, interviews, and video features. Have a nice, peaceful weekend and we'll see you next week!