We've got some great items for you on the economic recovery, the story of the Weimar hyperinflation, strategies and outlook of top-performing hedge funds, and more in this Friday's "Features". Enjoy the links.
1. Top performing hedge funds that dodged the crash & rode market rally back turn gloomy - Bloomberg.
2. BBC interviews Adam Fergusson, author of When Money Dies.
3. Read Adam Fergusson's history of the Weimar hyperinflation, When Money Dies, along with Jens O. Parsson's Dying of Money online for free - Prudent Investor.
4. Anthony Boeckh on The Artificial Recovery (pdf) - Financial Sense.
5. The Ruling Elite Called... (James Quinn) - Financial Sense.
6. AR TV on the state of the financial world - Abnormal Returns.
7. Breaking down 2Q earnings season - WSJ Marketbeat.
8. Humans are "slightly smarter, pants-wearing primates": Monkey Economics - Big Picture.
9. Why America locks up too many people - The Economist.
10. Geoff Gannon interviews Jon Heller of the Cheap Stocks blog - Controlled Greed.
Have a great weekend and stop back soon!
If you'd like to keep up with Finance Trends updates throughout the week, you can also subscribe to our RSS feed and follow us on Twitter.