Some worthwhile items of interest gathered for you in our Features linkfest:
1. Why saving is right and economists are wrong - Minyanville.
2. "My honest word": a translated interview with Vladimir Putin - Russia Watchers.
3. 7 things to do to improve your trading performance - The Kirk Report.
4. Our ongoing recession: stimulus-fueled recovery - Sense on Cents.
5. Castro: "Cuban model doesn't work for us anymore" - Credit Writedowns.
6. Media: How Fred Wilson killed Inc. Magazine - Zerobeta.
7. Reflections on the Sovereign Debt Crisis - Edward Chancellor at GMO.
8. To embrace death is to embrace life - The Financial Philosopher.
9. Fearless fall predictions & the illusion of knowledge - Derek Hernquist.
Enjoy the links & reading material, and thanks for stopping by. You can follow us on Twitter for timely financial updates and via our blog RSS to catch all our posts. Have a good weekend!