Get set for Friday links in our, "Features of the Week".
1. Jim Rogers: only a crisis can solve US debt problem - WSJ.
2. What Keith Richards' 'Life' as a Rolling Stone tells us about economics - Forbes.
3. An example of why Illinois is screwed up - Points and Figures.
4. The ultimate China fraud linkfest - Abnormal Returns.
5. Was it a "There it was" stock? - Crosshairs Trader.
6. Jeff Bezos on innovation: Amazon is "willing to be misunderstood for long periods of time." - Geekwire.
7. Another story on hedge funds "grabbing land" in Africa - BBC.
8. Ron Paul: more people have died in the drug war than from drugs - Liberty Underground.
9. 2010 Oil story: drawing down the inventories - Gregor Macdonald.
10. Why comedians make great investors - Financial Philosopher.
11. Learn to overcome your obstacles - Kirk Report.
That's all for this week. Enjoy your weekend and keep us on your RSS and real-time radars for more to come.