"I am a consistent winner because:
1. I objectively define my edges.
2. I predefine the risk of every trade.
3. I completely accept the risk or I am willing to let go of the trade.
4. I act on my edges without reservation or hesitation.
5. I pay myself as the market makes money available to me.
6. I continually monitor my susceptibility for making errors.
7. I understand the absolute necessity of these principles of consistent success and, therefore, I never violate them."
This post was originally shared on Twitter (and retweeted by StockTwits to a wider audience) in September 2015.
Check out the related posts below for more winning trading psychology from Mark Douglas and friends. You will profit from these insights, if you apply them.
1. Mark Douglas Interview: Mind Over Market (VIDEO).
2. How to Pull the Trigger on Your Trading Ideas.
3. Developing Your Mental Trading Edge: Video webinar w/ Dr. Andrew Menaker.
Subscribe to Finance Trends by email or get new posts via RSS. You can follow our real-time updates on Twitter.