It's the start of another US share trading week, and our new president, Barack Obama is being sworn in today.
Let's find out all about it and get the week started with some of the stories we've been watching.
1. Nouriel Roubini says US losses from the credit crisis may reach $3.6 trillion, and that the banking system is "effectively insolvent".
2. Gas flows through Europe as Russia-Ukraine dispute thaws.
3. New York Times has coverage of President Obama's inauguration.
4. Time to sell US treasuries, says South Korea's biggest fund.
5. Jim Rogers says he's worried about the dollar, favors China.
6. Rogers also has some choice words on the UK (w/ video).
7. Gerald Celente and Paul Kasriel FSN broadcast interviews.
Thanks for checking in. We'll have more as the week unfolds.
By the way, if you have yet to see PBS's series, "The Ascent of Money" with Niall Ferguson, I highly recommend it. Click the link to watch to the full program.