Some Friday reading (and viewing) for ya.
1. Obama challenges financial industry to join regulatory overhaul - Bloomberg.
2. Marc Faber says China exhibits 'Danger Signals', symptoms of bubble building (w/ video) - Bloomberg.
3. Jeremy Grantham on bubbles - FT.com.
4. Renegonomics: are deadbeat borrowers fueling consumption? - Laurence Hunt's Blog.
5. Rail traffic recovery continues - PragCap.
6. John Paulson turns bullish on housing, economy - MarketWatch.
7. View From the Top: Mohamed El-Erian talks to FT about economic recovery, the US dollar, and the state of financial markets - FT.com
Thanks for checking in at Finance Trends; you can keep up with our posts and musings via RSS and Twitter. Have a great weekend, and be excellent to each other.