Here are some excerpted ideas from, "Starting Over":
- "Education: I would learn from the money makers not the teachers. I would not get an MBA. I would not get a CFA. Actually, through my experience I would plant the seed to develop an education platform at a very early stage in my financial career. Here is what John Templeton had to say about the education system before he passed away. The traditional is toast.
- I would learn to write better.
- I would start trading my money right away.
- I would start a business as early as possible.
- I would not build a career; I would build a platform."
Go check out the full post at the link above, especially if you are a young person starting out in life or someone who is looking to rethink and start over.